These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and the Center for Health and Wellness Law, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Website Owner”), the owner and developer of www.wellnesslaw.com (the “Wellness Law Website”). By purchasing any product or registering for any service provided on the Wellness Law Website you agree to be bound by all of the terms (the “Terms”) set forth in this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS OR REGISTER FOR ANY SERVICE. The Terms are subject to change at any time, effective upon notice to you.
BY USING THIS WELLNESS LAW WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE TERMS, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO www.wellnesslaw.com. WEBSITE OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.]
- Limitations of Liability and Indemnification. By purchasing any product or using any services provided by the Wellness Law Website, you agree that in no event will the Wellness Law Website, Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of your accessing the website and using any of the products or services available. You also agree that any products or services purchased through the Wellness Law Website do not constitute legal advice unless you establish an attorney-client relationship through the signature of a client engagement letter with the Website Owner.
Subject to Section 8 of this Agreement, below, your sole remedy for any breach or default of this Agreement by the Wellness Law Website or Website Owner shall be a return of any fees paid to Website Owner for any product or services provided under this Agreement. You indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless the Wellness Law Website, Website Owner, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of the Wellness Law Website, including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
- Responsibility for Use of Website. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and decisions on how and when to use the products and services made available on the Wellness Law Website. You understand that the Wellness Law Website and Website Owner do not conduct legal needs assessments or background checks on the individuals who may use the Wellness Law Website. You understand and agree that you must take all reasonable precautions before using products or services provided by the Wellness Law Website, which includes, but is not limited to: relying on the products or services to reduce your legal risk and disclosing personal information.
- Do Not Rely on the Wellness Law Website. Opinions, advice, statements or other comments should not necessarily be relied upon and are not to be construed as professional legal or compliance advice from the Wellness Law Website or Website Owner. The Wellness Law Website and Website Owner do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
- Warning re: Offensive Information. It is possible that other Wellness Law Website clients will post or send obscene or offensive materials on the site or to you via e-mail. It is also possible that by using your e-mail address, other people may, through other means outside the control of the Wellness Law Website, have access to personal information about you. The Wellness Law Website, Website Owner, its employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services are not responsible for these transmissions or for the release of such information by others about you.
- Right to Monitor. The Wellness Law Website and Website Owner reserve the right, but are not obligated, to monitor materials posted in any public area and shall have the right to remove any information deemed offensive by our staff. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you remain solely responsible for your use of any products or information contained on the site.
- It is agreed that all personal information given to the Wellness Law Website or Website Owner, will be kept confidential by the Wellness Law Website and Website Owner, with the following exceptions: (1) basic contact information provided through any intake or contact forms will be posted for other administrators of the Wellness Law Website to view; (2) you actively chose to post your personal information for others to see; (3) you send a message to another client, which will disclose your e-mail address to that client or (4) you have harassed another person via any service provided by the Wellness Law Website, in which case the confidentiality clause contained in this Agreement is rendered null and void.
- Ownership, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licenses. The Wellness Law Website and Website Owner own and retain all proprietary rights to the Wellness Law Website products and services, its trademarks and copyrights. Except for any information that is in the public domain, you are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information of the Wellness Law Website and Website Owner. By posting information to the Wellness Law Website and Website Owner you represent that you have the right to grant permission for use by the Wellness Law Website and Website Owner.
- No Warranties. The Wellness Law Website and Website Owner provide the Wellness Law Website services on an “as is” basis and do not make any warranty, express, implied, limited or other with respect to the services provided. Specifically, the Wellness Law Website and Website Owner do not warrant that the products and services will always be available, be uninterrupted, be error free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in the services will be corrected.
- This Agreement or any dispute arising from this Agreement is governed by the laws of Wisconsin, without regard to provisions of conflicts of law. Any lawsuit arising from or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court.
- If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age and that your answers to the registration materials on the Wellness Law Website will be truthful. In accessing and using the Wellness Law Website, you understand and agree that basic information concerning you, given to the Wellness Law Website, will be published on the web-site for others to view. Your name, address and e-mail address are kept confidential, except where provided above.
- Entire Agreement. Except in the case of establishing an attorney-client relationship as described in Section 1 of this Agreement, this Agreement constitutes your entire Agreement with the Wellness Law Website and Website Owner with respect to any products or services.
- The failure of Website or Website Owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Website or Website Owner must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Website Owner.
You further understand and agree that by using this website and purchasing products or services from the Wellness Law Website that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.