- Minneapolis Start Tribune on overturning Roe v. Wade
- St. Louis Post Dispatch on overturning Roe v. Wade
- Houston Chronicle on overturning of Roe v. Wade
- Urban Milwaukee Interview about overturning of Roe v. Wade
- Read about Barbara’s latest entrepreneurial pursuits in the McFarland Thistle (September 2021)
- Isthmus Newspaper features Barbara Zabawa (October 2021)
- Listen to Barbara’s podcast interview with the 5 Minute Success Podcast!
- Read Barbara’s interview with CarpeDiFemme here.
- Barbara has her own podcast called Lemonspark. You can listen to weekly episodes here.
- Listen to Barbara’s October 2019 podcast about CBD products and marijuana in the workplace.
- Here is Barbara’s July 2019 podcast on the Yale University employee wellness program lawsuit.
- Listen to Barbara’s Expert Interview with Mari Ryan about the latest developments in workplace wellness, including the AARP v. EEOC case.
- Listen to Barbara’s podcast regarding workplace wellness law with Jen Arnold of Redesigning Wellness, Inc. Or, download it on iTunes.
- 6/27/22 89.7 WUWM Radio Interview on Roe v. Wade being overturned
- 1/27/2021 89.7 WUWM Radio Interview
- 3/1/2019 89.7 WUWM Radio Interview
- 1/12/2018 89.7 WUWM Radio Interview
- 5/17/2017 89.7 WUWM Radio Interview
- 3/17/2017 89.7 WUWM Radio Interview
- 7/7/2015 89.7 WUWM Radio Interview
- Some Employers Finding The ACA Tricky To Navigate
- Small Businesses Face Uncertainty Over Health Care Costs
- Consumers, Employers Still Uncertain About Health Care Reform’s Impact
Television & Video
- Fox6 Milwaukee on Wisconsin AG Lawsuit regarding Wisconsin’s Abortion Laws.
- CBC of Canada on overturning of Roe v. Wade
- CBS News on overturning of Roe v. Wade
- Fox6 News Milwaukee Interview on Wisconsin Medical Spas (September 2021)
- Authentic Business Adventures with James Kademan – TV Interview
- City of Milwaukee COVID19 Vaccine Mandate Interview
- More about Mandating the COVID19 Vaccine
- Employer Mandate of COVID19 Vaccine
- Ensure Your Wellness Program is Legally Compliant
- ACA Subsidies: The Impact of the King v. Burwell Decision
- Family calls Contact 6 after receiving $15,000 bill for doctor’s appt.
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Barbara Zabawa – 2011 Up & Coming Lawyers